Stepping Stones accommodates children and young people who are unable to live with their parents or families for a number of reasons.
- A Welsh company accommodating children and young people from Welsh placing authorities in Wales, which gives us a good understanding of their cultural needs and Welsh identity
- A company whose head offices and care homes are based in Wales
- A management team that are easy to contact for placing authorities in Wales, their social workers, families and multi-agency professionals involved in the care planning and safeguarding of children and young people
- Able to provide safe accommodation to children and young people nearer to their families, than if they were accommodated out of Wales
- Able to be very flexible and offer bespoke services to better serve the needs of the children and young people we accommodate